About this item
- FORMULATED FOR YOUNG KITTENS: Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food is formulated for the second stage of kittenhood (between 4 months and 1 year)
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: An exclusive blend of antioxidants and vitamins helps provide immune support for a kitten’s developing immune system
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: An innovative combination of highly digestible proteins, fibers, and prebiotics helps to provide digestive support for kittens
- HEALTHY ENERGY: Delivers a mix of proteins, minerals, and vitamins to meet the growth and development needs of this stage in a cat’s growth
- EASY-TO-CHEW KIBBLE: Unique kibble texture is easy to chew: perfect for a young cat’s mouth and emerging teeth
Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Food for Young Kittens
Meat-first. Grain-free. Raw. With so many cat and kitten food options out there focused on ingredients, how do you know what’s best? Royal Canin knows there’s a science to it—researching each pet’s unique nutritional needs to formulate the most-precise combination of nutrients in their diet to help your pet live a magnificent life.
By the time a kitten gets to be around 4 months old, their growth rate slows, but their activity levels skyrocket. With intensifying energy levels, developing bones, growing muscles, and emerging teeth, older kittens need a different kind of nutrition than a younger baby cat.
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food gives your kitten a healthy start with nutritional precision: An innovative mix of highly digestible proteins, vitamins, and other essential minerals support their maturing digestive system and keeps their growing bodies strong. And an exclusive blend of antioxidants supports their developing immune system. Transitioning from Royal Canin Mother & Babycat wet and dry formulas is easy: the small, easy-to-chew kibble made specifically for kittens’ mouths.
Backed by nearly 50 years of obsessive research, Royal Canin continues innovate pet nutrition. This precise diet is made to help your young cat reach their most magnificent potential. Not happy with it? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Contact us for more details.)